SUEZ NEWS (Northern Europe Waste Service) is a part of the international stock listed SUEZ Group, which is active in the water- and environment sectors. SUEZ is market leader in waste management meaning assembling, recycling and processing of waste and providing advise in these areas. SITA has more than 48.000 employees in 24 countries and they realize an annual turnover of € 5 billion. To support their market leading position, SITA NEWS is looking for a fulltime SAP CRM & Customer Portal Functional Analyst for their ICT department.
This is an international position and the successful candidate will travel to locations in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. The CRM SAP Functional Analyst will report to the teamlead W&R, CRM, Portal and RFC management.
SAP CRM & Customer Portal Functional Analyst
Mission and Objectives
The SAP CRM & Customer Portal Functional Analyst provides a high level expertise for the SAP CRM Module. He/she is responsible for 2nd/3rd level support and (proactive) maintenance on the systems. He/she also assists the business to translate their functional requirements for evolutions and changes into functional designs which can then be introduced into the SAP Waste & Recycling Standard Model.
- Analyze business requirements and perform the fit gap analysis regarding the mapping of the business process requirements and the SAP standard functionalities. Assist the estimation of the efforts required and of the implementation planning;
- Develop the functional design and prototype the system according to the business requirements;
- Lead workshops sessions in order gather key user feedbacks regarding the prototype;
- Customize the SAP systems according to key user feedbacks and ensure transition of the functional design to the development teams;
- Manage (the deliveries of) external suppliers in the responsible domains;
- Lead integration tests and assist client with acceptance tests of the solutions delivered;
- Participate in the deployment and conversion activities;
- Application maintenance following go-live. Assist the Support Team in writing new administration procedures or update existing one for the introduction of new functionalities;
- Ensure the 2nd Level of functional support to Key Users in the run mode. Assist in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues/problems within its area of expertise.
Skills & Specific Knowledge
- Ability to think in (business) processes and to define KPI's of the business;
- Ability to understand business priorities and translates in to the point designs;
- Able to find the best SAP solution for the business processes;
- Responsible for design related items i.e. role definition, leading test scripting etc.;
- Excellent knowledge of the Customer Relationship challenges and the SAP CRM Module and Cloud for Customer; knowledge of SAP SD and MM is preferred
- Ability to complete functional designs that are in line with the business requirements, following the applicable design standards and ensuring that those designs are functionally sound and integrate with other related system components;
- Ability to customize the CRM Module in the SAP standard functionalities and to transition specific designs to developers, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of those designs to produce adequate ABAP code;
- Ability to identify and communicate issues and risks to the team lead or end user to facilitate timely resolution;
- Ability to develop and manage all aspects of the testing effort, including plans, interdependencies, schedule, budget, tools, and required personnel;
- Ability to document and communicate the status of testing progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary;
- Ability to lead workshops for process design and to negotiate changes to commitments/requirements, Initiative and anticipation skills;
- Teamwork and collaboration skills;
- Fluent in English, good level of French, Dutch or German would be a plus
At least a Bachelor education in Computer Science and/or Information Systems or other technical fields (or equivalent experiences)
At least 3 years experience in SAP Functional & Technical Design on the CRM Module in multiple projects. Experience in Maintenance & Support to end users is a plus.
Are you up for a new challenge in a dynamic (ICT) environment? Send your CV and motivation letter to the following mail addresses and maybe you’ll be our new SUEZ colleque:
(NL) Claudia van Triest: email@example.com
A personality questionnaire, capability test and a reference check are part of the selection process.
Copyright © 2017 SUEZ Nederland Sitemap SUEZ.nl